7 Proven Ways To Increase Your Targeted Website Traffic
One of the most difficult things for network marketers is to increase your targeted website traffic. There are many ways to do this including paid advertising which does work. If you are just beginning, you may not want to try this as you still need to test whether your lead capture pages and sales pages convert. Many internet Marketers Fail Online Because they Do not Know How Or What To Do To create the targeted website Traffic Needed To Make Their Site Successful. This article discusses seven proven methods that will help you increase your targeted website traffic.
1. Article Marketing A guaranteed way to increase your targeted website traffic is to write original and keyword optimized articles for your web visitors. Article marketing, as it is called, will bring you repeated targeted website traffic that already wants to know more about your products and services. There are several ways you can promote your articles: * submit them to major article directories such as ezinearticles.com,goarticles.com and article dashboard * Use an article submission service such as isnare or article marketer * Use a semi-automated article submitter such as Article submitter Pro or Instant Article Submitter * Trade your articles directly with other webmasters.
2. Blogging Frequently posting original useful content to a personal blog will also help you increase your targeted website traffic. The articles you post on your blog can have links back to your other websites which are called back links. These back links help improve Page Rank in Google.
3. Classifieds * Craigslist * US Free Ads * eBay
4. Linking Not all links are created equal. There are many methods to get incoming links. First you should submit your site to all of the directories in your subject area. Second, look for similar, but non-competing sites that you can trade links with. Many sites have automatic linking software that will look for a backlink and then add you automatically. Linking with similar websites will also increase your targeted website traffic. Other ways to increase your links include: * Link Exchange Services (such as Link Vault or Link Metro) * Purchase Links (from webmasters or a link broker) * Lists * Co-Registration Lists * Joint Venture (other marketer’s email lists) * Opt-in List (requires you to build your own list first…) * Safe Lists
5. Advertising * Ezine Advertising (advertise in various newsletters) * Pay-Per-Click (such as Google, YPN, MSN Adcenter etc.) * Offline Advertising (flyers, direct mail etc.)
6. Social Media # Social Bookmarking * Social Multi-Media Networks * Podcasts (publish your own podcasts) * YouTube * Google Video # Social Networks * Squidoo * MySpace * AdlandPro * Direct Matches # Social Voting * Digg * Reddit * Netscape
7. Forums Forums are an excellent way to increase your targeted website traffic As you respond and start topics in forums, you become familiar and trusted. Never blatantly advertise your products. Most forums allow a signature which is a space under your posts where you can place links to your websites. Consistently using these methods will help you increase your targeted website traffic. The internet marketer with the mostlinks and targeted website traffic wins.
Web Mechanic Articles
Web Mechanic Books